Originally Posted by fourgearsavoy
Originally Posted by Rhinodart
You couldn't pay me to drive a Toiletta, flip it ASAP! Toiletta fanboys love that junk for some reason, I have never been able to figure it out... tsk

"Never been able to figure it out"

Millions and millions of intelligent consumers seem to know something you are "unable to figure it out" Maybe the smart people want a daily driver that they don't have to rebuild the front end on every 25k or need put 5 transmissions in the same truck.
But hey that is why they make different makes of cars shruggy You buy what you want and I drive what I want.

Happy motoring Jim

Gus beer

I suspect none of those wonderful vehicles that the "intelligent consumers" love so much would fair any better, and most likely would have never have survived doing what Rinodart's truck has done for him. When you load up work trucks and make them work, they need repairs.

Its easy to talk crap if all you do is commute to a job someplace 30 miles from home on decent roads, and then go back home. Hook it up to a 6,000lbs trailer with two 5,000lbs cars on it, haul cars like them across the country several times for a few years, then report back how your wonderful Toyota has done.

I know a few people that own those so called wonderful cars, they are not trouble free. The difference is the dealers treat the new car buyers very well when the break down (which is just as often as any other car). The poor guy that buts them 2nd hand sure pays the bills, but they don't seem to complain like the owners of the American made cars do.