Flip it. Toyotas are a horrible car to have to drive in, but they are a great flip because so many people have been convinced they have to have one.

I flipped a 60k mile Camry a few years back. A roll of roofing fell from 3 stories when our vendor was loading the roof and landed on the hood. It smashed the hood, fenders, and windshield. The vendors insurance paid for the car, and the family of the elderly owner told me to keep it because they were trying to get grandma to quit driving. I found a same color front clip, had it delivered to my nephews body shop, he bolted it on and replaced the windshield. Then I had it puffed and buffed and drove it for a week. I couldn't for the life of me figured out why anybody would want to drive one. I suppose they've never driven anything decent and Consumer Reports says they need a Toyota.

So I put it on Craigslist for $300 under retail and my phone rang off the hook. The first guy to show up paid full price in cash and was happy as a tornado in a trailer park. Easiest sale ever, no tire kickers or low ballers.

toyota.JPG

[img]http://i.imgur.com/boeexFms.jpg[/img]
31 Plymouth Coupe, 392 Hemi, T56 magnum
RS23J71
RS27J77
RP23J71
RO23J71
WM21J8A
I don't regret the things I've done. I only regret the things I didn't do.
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. ~ Plato"