Originally Posted by Kiddart
I have noticed this summer that there sure are a lot of people out there that are experts on cars. Meaning they are there to pick apart the car versus just saying nice car, or I had one like it.

a few weeks back I had a guy try to argue with me that the on my Demon the wrong emblems were used. I said I know that's how my dad bought the car and that's how he wanted it kept, but the guys just insisted he was right, and I should change them. then he wanted to see the vin number to authenticate it's a true demon. I had to ask the guy to please leave before things got out of hand. mind you I paid to display my car while he was able to walk around for free!!

if they Aren't happy with how the numbers on the car are now wait until I do a hell crate to it!! it will be death and despair all around my car at a show. people need to lighten up and just respect others property and accomplishments.

oh, and before I asked him to keep walking, I questioned him, he has no classic car, nor does he even have a race car!! what a piece of work.

what is wrong with people today? As i get older I get why guys and gals never take their cars anywhere for other to enjoy seeing them. it's a great hobby and a privilege to be able to share and show older cars to spark memories, it should not be a hassle.

if you one of these people please don't stop by my car I would rather you don't!!

A friend of mine has a ‘70 Superbee that he restored years ago. It was upgraded to a 440 six pack setup but retained the 383 badging…he would open the hood and every expert would walk by and have their $0.02 to say about it. It also has red accents on the grill which a lot of people have told him isn’t factory correct. It’s been that way since he bought it in the 80s…maybe someone added it? He’s pretty sure that’s the way it came originally, either way he likes it and kept it the way it was.