I have noticed this summer that there sure are a lot of people out there that are experts on cars. Meaning they are there to pick apart the car versus just saying nice car, or I had one like it.

a few weeks back I had a guy try to argue with me that the on my Demon the wrong emblems were used. I said I know that's how my dad bought the car and that's how he wanted it kept, but the guys just insisted he was right, and I should change them. then he wanted to see the vin number to authenticate it's a true demon. I had to ask the guy to please leave before things got out of hand. mind you I paid to display my car while he was able to walk around for free!!

if they Aren't happy with how the numbers on the car are now wait until I do a hell crate to it!! it will be death and despair all around my car at a show. people need to lighten up and just respect others property and accomplishments.

oh, and before I asked him to keep walking, I questioned him, he has no classic car, nor does he even have a race car!! what a piece of work.

what is wrong with people today? As i get older I get why guys and gals never take their cars anywhere for other to enjoy seeing them. it's a great hobby and a privilege to be able to share and show older cars to spark memories, it should not be a hassle.

if you one of these people please don't stop by my car I would rather you don't!!

Thank you
Kiddart