I'll throw in my unsolicited 2 cents.

I don't know polyspherics background but I get the impression he has a lot of experience and responds with a lot of good info.

Also would say, (and just my opinion) that he writes in a way that some people may find hard to understand without the same experience/background. (as in, great info but may mean absolutely nothing to people with no context/reference)

He then gets annoyed, as it seems most are dismissive, but from my perspective it would be received better with more explanation?

Completely open to the possibility of being entirely wrong here, but would say there have been many times I've searched a subject to see polyspherics edited posts saying "never mind" , etc, or essentially deleted and thinking..... I would really would have preferred to read his first comment.

So polyspheric, of course you are free to do as you please but again, I think what you may perceive as dismissive may be hard to understand by some without more explanation. That being said I think your efforts would best be left as originally intended than deleted but that's just my opinion.

69 Charger. 438ci Gen2 hemi. Flex fuel. Holley HP efi. 650rwhp @7250 510rwtq @5700