Originally Posted by Diplomat360
umm...sort of a strange "turn" to this thread...and I'm not quite following the under-current since the most recent remarks seems to WANT to say "I disagree" but they just can't seen to get to actually making that point! lol

@polyspheric: I replied to your commentary re: my assertion the valves actually open towards the cyliner bore as opposed to the center, I even included a Mopar small block cut-through...I see that your original post, to which I responded, has now been editted by you, and is gone and has been replaced be a rather terse "Never mind"???

So the whining and complaining from @GTS340 and '@Harry's Taxi 2' is exctly what? offtopic

I mean, does that actually contribute anything to this discussion???

If any of you have an answer, ney, even an opinion based on supporting evidence as to what '@mopar dave' original post is about, I would love to read about it.

[now where is that "shaking my head with disbelief" icon]

So agreeing with someone pointing out a non-contributor to a thread is now considered "whining and complaining"? Have you not noticed all the non-contribution, snide remarks over the years from polyspheric?

Also, i looked back and i can't seem to find where only Diplomat 360 was made the remark Tsar.

Most forums have become technically useless over the years due to the "I'm better, smarter and have a bigger piston than you" mentality. and that has led to those with actual knowledge and experience to leave.

Last edited by Harry's Taxi 2; 02/19/22 04:44 PM.

'86 Maple Grove KOS Mopar low qualifier......true street legal with no power adders.

NOS-used when losing since 1940.