I agree with Diplomat360 as you can just feel the tension in this thread,as in several others lately. The point of the original writer is getting lost. It is very hard to convey points effectively and in a timely fashion as compared to a verbal discussion.Most of us are here because we want to run that personally favored engine/vehicle combo and not particularly because it makes more sense.Running a big block Moparis truly not the best choice if your looking just to go fast. Much better alternatives out there. Especially if finances are a big concern. I underststand where Mopar Dave is because I too chose the Victor heads. They are basically great heads for that easy to build 700hp big block Andy describes in his book. The early hype that surrounded suggested something different. I bit and others did too. So many issues if you want to go past 675-700hp. Spent several hours talking with member Jeremiah on this subject as well.I know Mopar Dave is just trying to wring of few more hp out of his combo.To get large gains at this point would be large money and large work, but we need guys like Dave to post their projects and pass on their findings to the rest of us. I am very appreciative of this. I know there would be more of us that could push the horsepower needle of the dyno past 700hp with a big block Mopar (NA), but you need resources and money. I don't believe that is indicative of the majority of members /readers here, so we need to be a little more in tune to that. I sure don't feel my arm being squeezed to read or respond to anything here that I may come across. No one has to do that. It's America, Land of the free, Home of the Respectful. Off my stump now, Bill.

Last edited by lancer493; 02/19/22 06:00 PM.