Harry's Taxi 2:

Originally Posted by Harry's Taxi 2
...So agreeing with someone pointing out a non-contributor to a thread is now considered "whining and complaining"? Have you not noticed all the non-contribution, snide remarks over the years from polyspheric?

Also, i looked back and i can't seem to find where only Diplomat 360 was made the remark Tsar...

LOL, alright, I'll be the first one to say "sorry", but in this case I honestly don't even know what I should be appologizing for.

I only spotted your remark of "thumbs up" to GTS340's "...nobody cares..." remark, and I genuinely thought that we, as a group, can do a LOT better than to 'feed the troll' (as that appears to be the point that you are making about poly's previous contributions). In comparison, if you recall, my response to him was an actual diagram of the head and valve positioning in the chamber in relation to the cylinder block itself.

So be it, although I do not know people's history on these forums, and truthfully consider myself to be more of an outlier given my "affair" with M-body mopars!!!...therefore my interest most often lies in understanding the tech/science behind the issues and/or challenges we face while wrenching away on our rides.

...and NO, no one made me the "remark Tsar", I have no interest in that role, and much less so in that type of content...but if my comment did come across as such: you sir have my appolgy for that!