I put my barracuda on the road 2 years ago. Cheapest insurance I could find was Hagerty going thru Nationwide. Was $160ish a year for $15K coverage. Last year it changed and wasn't thru Nationwide anymore but was still with Hagerty, but increased to $183. This year it jumped to $211. I had State Farm (This is who I have all my other vehicles thru) give me a quote when I wanted to put the car on the road and they wanted it appraised and a whole bunch of other bs and gave me a quote of like $400 a year. I drive the car MAYBE 500 miles a year. I contacted State Farm again this year and only need to submit photos of the car since I already have it insured thru another company, don't have to have it appraised, etc. They quoted me $160 a year with a little more coverage than I currently have. Since I really don't drive the car much I really just need to be covered encase something happens when I'm out and about so I shop for the cheapest I can get pretty much. I'll be switching to State Farm for this year.