Originally Posted by biggE
I called my Classic car insurance company yesterday (American Collectors Insurance in Cherry Hills NJ) to ask them a few questions pertaining to coverage. I was floored when I was told that if I were to bring one of my cars to a classic car dealership for consignment or auction to sell that they would not cover the car for any damage or theft. The rep said that they haven't had any issues with the policy. I told him that's because most customers probably don't realize they have this in their policy. He told my that I was probably correct. Crazy!

American Collector Car is great at collecting money and not much else. My first dealings with them was on a truck and the pictures I sent had a couple of parts in the bed. ACC said they wouldn't insure it because if it's used to haul anything they don't hold any liability. It just made me laugh and I went to Hagerty the next year.

56 Plaza 63 D100 step side 67 Coronet, 68 Roadrunner, 69 Super Bees, 69 Coronet 500 convertible, 70 Roadrunner Post, 79 D150 360, and a severe case of Mopar a,d,d