Originally Posted by TJP
Originally Posted by Rhinodart
I had no issues with State Farm anytime my vehicles have had insurance claims, they have collector car insurance also. I guess I should read my policy though after reading this thread. My garage fire had only one issue, what they would pay me for my car as I had it on Comp which cost $16/year. They sent me an offer which I rejected outright, then sent them a list of comps and they gave me a decent offer. On my wife's car, which she had an agreed policy of $12,500 is what they gave her. I had asked her a couple years before if she had reviewed it and upped her policy but she never did, her car was worth around $20-25K at the time. I will NEVER have any insurance company other than State Farm no matter how much it costs... twocents

You sir are the first i have heard that had positive dealings with them. Every experience I and friends have had with SF have been :a nightmare twocents beer

I am dropping State Farm. I recently had some damage done to my car due an idiot (long story) and State Farm would not pay for all of it. I had to pay out of pocket for half of it. Full collectors car insurance. They said it falls under comprehension and still would not pay for all of it. As soon as my claim is done, I'm going with Hagerty. Even the body shop said State Farm sucks.

[img]http://www.imgur.com/hxlGUJt.gif[/img]
4-speed
3:54 Dana
13.01 @107.93 with street tires (not hooking up)