Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

EDIT: you were replying to Steve's post. Ron had the ratty firebird... half the time it had a small block half it had a BBC... Boyd had the Chevy II Boyd was always faster.

You mean that 67-69 primer Firebird out of the San Fernando Valley?? I just saw that car once after hours at The Radiator Works on Parthenia near Reseda. He was buddies with Jason, one the the brothers that owns The Radiator Works.

Is that Firebird a well known street racer?? I spent my time working on circle track race cars at Saugus Speedway instead of hanging with the street racing crowd.

The FB was RATTY! and I mean RATTTTY!!!! The front clip was half primer and gold and the rest was very faded and beat red. rusty/crusty mismatched cragars and centerlines. Looked like a JY escapee

Was the Firebird you remember from San Fernando Valley. Are we talking about the same car? I remember it being very ratty. I remember primer and various colors and some sort of mismatched rims. It had worn the treads down to slicks. Did that car run a 2 barrel?

I remember the guy doing a big burnout right on Parthenia in front of the shop late at night leaving a nice mound of rubber in the street. I only saw the car once, can't believe someone else remembers it.

Last edited by autoxcuda; 12/09/09 03:49 AM.