Ah me children, lend my your ear and I shall relay a tale that is dear. At the beginning of time, when ProStock was near there were few drivers that people should fear. Sir Sox had risen to be King of the FourSpeeds that was clear - all one had to do was listen and hear. His shifts were fast, his stead was quick, his appearance so slick, and Sir Martin made it click.
The gods of Kingdom Chrysler declared that the end of his reign should be near. His dominance something to fear. To accomplish this task they recruited such a band of ruffians all dressed in black. And out of the darkness there did appear a Black Challenger for all to fear. For days of yore they anointed a driver of legend and lore - Barney Oldfield had returned to reign death and destruction all near and far - to even the score.
The task was formidable and the ruffians were small - but they made up with gall and [Edited by Moparts - Keep it clean] that surprised them all. During the night they did scrounge the halls of Chrysler engineering for those that had the bal_s to step up into the daylight and "crush the enemy like ants". The engine magician was named Teddy - and the lightening wizard was named Ron - the induction maestro was called Tweeker and the engineers were Sir Al and The Ghost - overseeing this motley krewe was the Grand Master so mild and meek that he wore glasses and had lace up shoes on his feet..
With slide rule in pocket and fire in their soul - they embarked on a task that was so bold. Alas as with all tales, there comes a time of failure and dejection for the band of ruffians. The weak link in their armor that high horsepower could not endure was the problems with a clutch mated with a Flite. Three speeds were not strong enough to overcome four on the floor.
So after a brave attempt that the gods did enjoy, it was with heavy heart that the ruffians returned to the palace with out a score. But if ye look on the roof of the first Missile ye shall see - the legends of letter that name the god that caused such grief. --- BC is not the name of a legendary Indian chief, it is the name of the car that caused such pain -- the god that did allow them to break everything near and far. BLACK CLOUD --