Originally Posted By moparpoolman
All the info so far is great, Thanks, But Back to the original question, Car is a $4000 68 Plymouth b body, 18 Spline A833 with a centerforce clutch, 420HP to the rear tires(slicks) with a 4.10 Dana that I don't drive on the street? From the info so far I'm thinking I need to get away from the Centerforce and a different Disc.
Sounds like I need a clutch that's going to slip some to not shock the car so bad. Do I NEED an adjustable clutch or is there a NON adjustable clutch that would be good for my above application? What Disc to use? What Flywheel to use? Thanks again

Weird that you blew up the trans before the centerforce clutch blew up.... I blew my center force before the trans let go, it use to just smere the clothe side, 550 whp.. I always ran an alum flywheel but had to lauch it fairly high... like 6000+ rpm. car has stock 833 23 spline. I would def try an alum flywheel or else just order a soft lock from chris hyatt. IF your interested I have his number you can PM me.

*from my experience, I would guess that an alum flywheel and a centerforce clutch would prob solve the issue but I could be wrong....