Originally Posted By moparpoolman
All the info so far is great, Thanks, But Back to the original question, Car is a $4000 68 Plymouth b body, 18 Spline A833 with a centerforce clutch, 420HP to the rear tires(slicks) with a 4.10 Dana that I don't drive on the street? From the info so far I'm thinking I need to get away from the Centerforce and a different Disc.
Sounds like I need a clutch that's going to slip some to not shock the car so bad. Do I NEED an adjustable clutch or is there a NON adjustable clutch that would be good for my above application? What Disc to use? What Flywheel to use? Thanks again

ADJUSTABLE CLUTCH.
SINTERED IRON DISC.
ALUMINUM FLYWHEEL.

You can call Hyatt, the guy in Idaho whose name I can't think of right now, McLeod, Black Magic Clutches just to name a few can hook you up.

You need to be able to adjust the clutch.

Also, it's not so much that the clutch slips. It's more correctly termed engagement. You need to control how fast the disc catches up to speed with the flywheel and pressure plate. Slipping the clutch is a bad way to describe it.

Just because you think it won't make it true. Horsepower is KING. To dispute this is stupid. C. Alston