The spots that can be seen in the some of the pictures are simply imperfections in the casting; no break throughs or epoxy.

I’ve not placed the valley pan gasket up to the ports yet to see the difference between the two openings. For everyone’s information, this is his original program (although he has made tweaks to the program along the way). He has another program that he has written however; it is more aggressive and you must run a valley plate with that deal so; it would not be approved for FAST.

I do not have a flow sheet but, he claims 290-ish. His newer program I believe is claimed to be around 320-ish. I plan on driving this thing a lot too so; I did not want anything too aggressive and be overly concerned with cracks although, I know they can still happen.

I paid $1500 plus tax. That includes the CNC port job, new Ferrea 2.14 1.81 valves, new seats, guides, retainers, springs and ext. He has programs for other cast iron heads too; he had a 516 on the CNC machine when I was there. He had 10 sets of 516’s to do that customers sent in. My 906 heads were part of a batch of 20 that customers sent in (with numbers like these, I’m shocked that no-one has posted pictures).

I plan on working on the car this weekend- painting parts, disassembling things, cleaning, maybe re-assembling partially or all the way. I’d like to make it to the track this year but, I’m not going to push it.

It might go back to the chassis dyno too.

Eventually, I’ll let everyone know the outcome.

Brad, if or when these crack; I'll throw a set of Stealth heads on it and be done. This car will not be cut up or caged and I want it to appear stock. As we all know, things can break and we can loose money; that's kind of par for the course.