Originally Posted By DrCharles

Yes, that's them.

Dwayne, the 12.48 was with Mickey Thompson Sportsman Pro's; they were 28x10.50. They are a full treaded radial but, the side walls do wrinkle like a slick and the compound is pretty soft.

The tires were mounted on Weld Prostars however; I did put magnum's back on the car this year. The fronts are fully FAST legal (the wheels and the tires) but, the rears are 15X8's and I bought a set of American Racer tires to try; they're L60's which are 27.7x9.5 (a little smaller but, still not legal to run in FAST).

I've been switching things almost 1 at a time (with as much restraint as I can muster) as I'm interested to see the affects of the changes.

With the head swap, I will also be swapping intakes to a DP4B. Again, still not legal for FAST but, closer to a stock intake. As I know you are aware, the DP4B is only about 3/4's of an inch taller than the stock intake and looks very similar. Obviously the ports are considerably better and it's aluminum.

I took a stock intake to a local machine shop earlier this year and had them open up the upper plenum with a vertical mill but, that's as far as I've gotten with it. Most likely, you'll be getting a call within the next year or two to finish it up.