I really want that 11 second time slip this weekend but, given the time I have to work with, I understand that I may not get everything ironed out like I hope and that there will probably be a lot more tuning to do in the future. If I ran some 12 teens or lower, I'll be happy. Heck, I could be way off with how I think it's running too. I took it out the night before I took it to the track last year and it felt great but, ran over 2 tenths slower than the year before.

Funny you mention the jet and what I think is too much pump nozzle. I actually checked for vacuum leaks with the butane torch after the first few times I had the car out as I was surprised it needed as much fuel as I'm throwing at it. I thought that there may be another issue. Ultimately, I keep telling myself that if I add more fuel and it runs better, then, it needed more fuel and who cares what the actual jet sizes are.

My ultimate goal is to run some 11.50's to 11.80's on a stickier radial tire like I have on it (American Racer right now or the Mickey Thompson Sportsman Pros I had before) and whatever I run on the bias ply whenever I decide to go to that tire is what it runs.