Answers to some questions above

My car is a 69 Road Runner. The car scaled at 346X pounds without my 215lbs. It has a low deck 470. The rotating assembly is from 440 source. I’m currently running a Comp XE 274 cam which is .488/.491 lift and 230/236 duration at .50. Performer RPM intake, 850 Street HP, stock manifolds, 2.5” TTI exhaust, some pocket ported 213 heads with the same size valves as the new head (I bought the old ones from Hughes) and an 8 ¾ with a 3.73 gear. If the cc of the head chamber that is on the car right now is what I was told, (I take what I was told with a grain of salt) my current compression ratio is 9.65:1.

Before a few years ago, I had Hooker Comp long tubes with a compression bent 2.5” exhaust with Flowmasters. My best run with combo was 12.25 with Mickey Thompson Sportsman Pro Radials.

Last year, I went to the track once and got one clean pass and managed a 12.48 with the manifolds and new exhaust. I really think some 12.30’s would be easily obtainable; the track was just not there that day. The 12.48 run was the first pass of the day and I short shifted on the run (I was trying different things that day given the new exhaust set up).

Dwayne, Dave said one 516 takes 5 hours to cut on his CNC machine.

He also has CNC programs for aluminum heads; I just don’t know how many heads he has programs for.