I did want to that I dont hate the newer stuff at all as its just not what I really love in this hobby. And I understand the manufactors have to build cars with power adders today or they just cant compete. There is no way a N/A car can compete with a boosted car on fair terms. I felt that Mopar had to super or turbocharge the Challenger to be competitive with the new Mustangs and Camaro's with their power adders. Take a N/A new Hemi Challenger and it runs in the 12's. Take the supercharged Hellcat and it will run high 10's stock on a good tire. In the 60's and 70's it seemed no muscle cars had power adders as the technology was not what it is today and I grew up loving bigblock N/A muscle cars and they all had their own look to them. But with the technology of today they can run the power adders and give them a warranty which makes the new boosted cars very fast. And its not that I dont like the Pro cars of NHRA its just that they all look the same and even Pro Stock has gone that way which makes the class less interesting to me. Thats some of the reasons I love what I grew up with in the 60's and 70's but I am glad to see the new fast Mopars as thats what technology has done and its great but I still love the older muscle cars the most. Ron