Well everyone has heard me rant about "cheap" Mopar guys. In all fairness I throw that around probably way to much. I mean if you don't want to build 900hp then you done need to spend that money. For those who do delve into other makes, like myself and around all out power kinda stuff you would find building a max effort engine of any make costs $$$$ plain and simple. There are no short cuts, no off the shelf combos or parts and it take a LOT of time. Just no way around it. Most of this industry has gotten away from stocking these types of parts. The reason is there is simply no demand. If you want a billet crank for ANYTHING it takes time, plain and simple. Now the secondary market is loaded with GM and Ferd stuff for sale for sure. When it comes to Mopar stuff it is rare to find and most balk at the price, even when it is a smoking deal, ask me how I know.

I will stand by the previous statement. There simply are not enough Mopar people out there who want to build 1000+hp stuff of any type to justify getting into that market segment. The 6-800 market is the target and IMO it is LOADED with options.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"