I don't do power adder deal for my stuff period. And still want 1000+hp. Leave the choices few and far between. Also leaves all the little things to be done. Cant just but some bits and pieces and "throw" them together. There is enough BBC stuff out there that you could piece together a bad combo and not worry about the details and still make 1000+, that to ne is the biggest difference between the two.

383man you are by far in the majority of what I see at most Mopar shows. Guys just want to have fun and be at the track racing. And they are perfectly happy there and there is nothing wrong with that at all. It is obviously what drives the market..

As for any commentary here on products and their possible influence on the market. I think some here think this place is the be all and end all of the Mopar world. I would say it is VERY VERY far from that. This place is but a VERY SMALL portion of the Mopar community, very very small really. Especially amongst the racing community. Most work hard and don't have the time to spend hashing crap over on an internet forum, I have time as I retired for the most part at 47, six years ago. To think that Moparts has a big impact on any aftermarket development of parts is well in my mind arrogant. As for people basing ANYTHING, I think you will find people are very quick to criticize and complain about anything and a lot more hesitant to compliment or shower praise on any business. We fight it all the time..One person with an axe to grind will continue on their rant and diatribe to no end if they feel they were wronged, whether they were or just perceive they were. I personally take all reviews with a grain of salt, to many years on business I suppose..

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"