There's nothing wrong with discussion.

My point was........ If I wanted to try a SV1 or a new Gen3 Dominator...... I would just do it and make up my own mind........ And there wouldn't be much of anything I read on the Net that would keep me from doing that.

The argument that all new products for Mopars get bashed here, and that's why nothing new is coming out doesn't carry much water for me.

If you find the right niche, and build a quality part to fill it..... It will sell well, and get mostly positive reviews...... Even here on Moparts.

Case in point....... Trick Flow heads.

I have zero idea on how the sales numbers actually stack up...... But if I had to guess, I'd say they sold more TF Mopar heads in the last 18 months than they have sold new B1 heads in the last 5 years.
And the TF head competes in a segment where there is plenty of competition.

The flip side is....... There are plenty of negative reviews for just about any brand x part you can think of. Just find the busiest web site pertaining to that brand, and you'll find it's the same story there as here.
Whatever it is......... Someone loves it...... Others hate it.
Whether its camshafts, cylinder heads, fast food chains, car manufacturers, cola flavored soda....... It's all the same.

68 Satellite, 383 with stock 906’s, 3550lbs, 11.18@123
Dealer for Comp Cams/Indy Heads