Originally Posted By Stanton
Quote:
I just don't get his "Attitude" where he thinks ONLY he can build these cars back to OE ?!?!?! What has everyone else in the hobby been doing ??? So sick of all these edited tv shows with made for tv "Drama" about getting things done on time, etc . . . the only thing GYC is good for, is showing Mopars (in my mind) . . .

You just don't get it do you ?!? After all these years of reality shows you still don't get that "attitude" and "drama" are what sells. No attitude or drama ... just go post your snoring "how-to" videos on YouTube. Seriously, if you want to learn how to do something, YouTube is your friend. If you want entertainment you watch reality shows, but you sure as hell won't learn anything.

I am of the generation that does not need YOUTube how to videos. I have wrenched on cars since I was 12, now 54 ! I dive in and use my common sense (all too uncommon now) . . . built my garage, renovated my house, and keep my cars on the road. All without help of youtube . . . Good TV is one thing, but attitude, crap and drama . . .well that is crap. Even Barrett Jackson is just another money grab - more time spent on commercials than vehicle coverage . . . unfortunately society has produced a bunch of IT nuts that need to ditch the computers and figure out how things work - using their hands . . . as for the pre paint technique, getting back to matter at hand, I again leave the opinion to the masters . . .

Cheers

Mark