Quote:

Front segment stiffer = better......period. The stiffer the better. There is no instance where some spring wrap is good.

Monte

I agree that stiffer is better, but disagree that there are No instances where some spring wrap/flex is good.

The Caltrac design/science has this flex and minimized spring wrap feature. When they could of easily come up with a Solid front segment design IMO.

SSM bars for the Mopars make the front segment 99% solid IMO I know Ive had them and tried them.

When I tried them on my A body 20" front segment, with 500# of torque, it made the front segment rotation to violent, with no real amount of spring wrap.

Granted, I didn't go to the extra effort of trying to control this with a stiffer shock.

I just want to point out that the Caltrac Science, does have some flex/spring wrap built in, When they, like I said, could of removed that flex/wrap up and made them solid with a design more like SSM bars.

I don't even think SSM makes their bars for mopars anymore. They still do for Fords and chevys though. Not arguing here, just talking