Quote:

don't you guys wonder if the extra holes really does anything? some of them are pretty close.

A real 4 link has a lot of holes to and a one hole change can be huge. Boils down to this.......if you are the type guy who never changes anything, be it travel, shock adjustments, ride height, or anything else, and you think what you have works "good enough" you DON'T need these bars. Parts such as this are for the guy who wants to "try stuff" in an effort to get all he can from his car. The way I see it, the Assassin bars are the same price as Cal-Tracs. If I had nothing, I would buy the bar that appears to have more options as far as adjustment.

Depends on what you are trying to do. We had double adjustable Santhuffs all the way around on our drag radial car. These are what I consider about the best shocks you can buy. However, we just bought a set of Menscer shocks for the rear, that cost us about $1600. Why?.......because there is a chance they could be better and we are looking for everything we can get. You don't KNOW if something is better unless you TRY it.

That "3 link" deal.........personally I see NO WAY that front slide deal won't bind when you hit it with power

Monte