You are pretty much on the money from where we see it. That said, everyone has a different idea of how they want their car to ride handle. We like a sportier suspension, not all out race ride. A ride quality to an M3 or AMG for example. The ride should be smooth and compliant, but the harder you push, the more your suspension should be there. Give the driver confidence.

My biggest concern with the big bar argument is the chassis. If the suspension can't move, the body will. Also, impacts will be transmitted to the occupants of the car. My car as well as Mitch's are a lot better preserved than a lot of the cars that are out there, however I still have done a fantastic job of tearing out and blowing up pieces of my car. Your mileage may vary. When we build and design parts and make the tuning suggestions we do, it's not based on "what that one guy was able to get away with with that one car that one time." We have to base line our product over an entire fleet of cars and thousands of customers. Most of which may be starting with less than ideal 40 year old cars. The great thing about what we have brought to market is a truly modular system that allows the end user to have a well balanced car that will meet or exceed the needs of 95% of the market.