Quote:

Quote:

Oh they make 'm alright;

http://www.alibaba.com/showroom/torsion-bar.html

But just not (yet) with Mopar bar hex-ends it seems. Most are just splined ends.
Maybe if possible, if one could make an adapter with splined internals and hex-outside, you could use the bars from a different car-brand or application.
But I would think the adapter will be too thin and might break or split, unless the larger C-body torsion bar mounts are used perhaps.

We played with this idea to combat the clocking issue, as it would allow everyone to clock their bars for their desired ride height and still retain the adjuster in the control arm for final dial in. As usual, cost prohibitive for too slim of a market. T bars are a weird segment, not a lot of folks have the tooling to do them anymore here in the states.

At PRI I believe I spoke with Sway a Bars and hex bars were not on their menu, period, that surprised me.

And regarding a "slim" market, everything mopar is slim, however as much as the number of cars maybe leveled off, the awareness of the need for larger TB's has finally taken hold, and somebody is going to meet the demand, as more discover the pluses of the larger then OEM bars.

Reality check, that half the population is smarter then 50% of the people and it's a constantly contested fact.