Quote:

Mopar torsion bars are not mass produced anymore. They are made by hand, one at a time. Nobody could afford to tool up a mass produced torsion bar anymore for the Mopar crowd. You would run the production line for a few hours and have a years worth of inventory on your hands.

Bingo. I know some people think that there is this massive market for these things, but the numbers don't lie. We make a run of 50 sets once or twice a year, and that is about it. I don't know what the Firm Feel guys do, but I'd imagine it's about the same, if not less since they stock so many different bars. Even if everyone on this thread bought a set in the sizes that they are claiming (1.24+) you've got what, 10 sets sold? Best bet if there is really a desire for these one off bars, is someone throw down the cheddar and have a company make a custom set run, and see how fast they sell. They won't be cheap, but I'd probably be in for a set just to try it out, but to be honest I think that you'd be in the 500.00/pr or more ballpark.