Sometimes ya just gotta wonder.... ...there are a whole lot of " assumptions" about peoples expertise, character and experience here, both good and bad, but at least some good has come from this in the end.Sometimes its all about reading between the lines. With any product, whether you like it or not, if it is an attempt, or a success at advancement, regardless of make, model or actual results, it often helps the whole market. There is one thing that will never change, we all will never agree.If it werent for someone saying " no thanks", " I dont agree" , that cant happen" , I dont like the product" and on and on down the line, nothing would ever advance. A dear friend of mine, who lets say, has been quite successful in drag racing, told me about 25 years ago, " Todd, you'll hear all kinds of things from all kinds of people in racing. The one thing you need to remember is, there are idealists, and there are realists.Without one, you wouldnt have the other, and, oh yea, the racetrack never lies".....carry on....

RIP Monte Smith

Your work is a reflection of yourself, autograph it with quality.

WD for Diamond Pistons,Sidewinder cylinder heads, Wiseco, K1 rods and cranks,BAM lifters, Morel lifters, Molnar Technologies, Harland Sharp, Pro Gear, Cometic, King Engine Bearings and many others.