Quote:

Quote:

So, what you're saying is that they're not worth any power, correct? (That's the question I think most people want to know)...

It doesn't matter what I "think"...just looking for nonbiased facts....what's noise have to do with power on the average streetcar?...point is, Monte had a huge reply about the wires and zero talk about them being worth any measureable power....

I don't CARE if they are worth any power..........I care that they WORK and solve the RFI issues on the cars I tune, which they do.......others don't. End of that story.

Don't care to wear my motor out on the dyno swapping wires around looking for a few HP..........waste of time. I will find a few horsepower somewhere else. I just want the wires to DO THEIR JOB, the Firecores do

well just so you know there is people who try to make power on just the motor and not rely on a crutch for a baby bottle to make power

And you wonder why people have to go to yellowbullet for advice. Guys w stupid comments like that chase the knowledgeable people away.

I agree. I have been a member here for quite sometime and have seen good members with considerable experience and knowledge run off by members that don't have a clue or never post till they are on their third six pack. I hope the good guys that still post know we appreciate the information and even if we read more than post were still out here.

Getting old just means you were smarter than some and luckier than others.