Quote:

Haters gonna hate Rich.........I don't really understand it either. People ask for opinions and then want to argue when your opinion doesn't match what they WANT TO HEAR. I personally don't care what anyone does, it's their money and they can spend it as they please on whatever they please, but my only thing is that you have to overlook the "crap" and know that some appreciate what is posted from guys with real world experience who are actually trying the help.

And I don't frequent this board much anymore, but when I do, it quickly becomes VERY apparent why I don't come here as much as I used to. I am definitely not part of the "clique" here and don't care to be. But for some, unless you are part of this little "special group", they don't want to hear anything you have to say. Guess I don't carry on enough inane chatter about nothing to be one of "the boys".......LOL!!!!

Monte

Monte,

The worst part is I am with you. I don't post much here because any time I did about a car I was wiring or trying to help someone get a problem fixed there were select few that would go nutz and jump down every post I made. I have wired many cars as I know you have and although you and I may approach things differently we can both come out with the same result. And if there is an issue we are both smart enough to figure out the problem even if we go at it from two different angles. But when you post and try to help and everyone does well what just happened you tend to sit back and see what the crowd does and leave it alone even though you know you could offer some advice but advice that no one wants to hear because it isn't their's!

Rant over
Jason
BJS Racing

Back in the swing of things at Painless again! Great to be back!