Squeeze. We've got dozens of testimonials stating that fact. My gut tells me that they are not lieing. Especially the testimonial from one of the foremost knowledgable Mopar guys we all know.

Bob George
Owner of Bob George Racing

We rarely give testimonial for manufacturer’s products unless we have experienced dramatic, positive results. Our decision to become a dealer for Firecore Wires is based on such positive results.
One of our consistent Bracket cars (528 cu. Inch Hemi) that ran 9.85 was plagued with misfiring on its first pass until the plugs would clean out. We noticed that the plugs always seemed rich but when we would lean out the fuel we lost E.T.
We met Rick Gorski at a racing event who asked us to try a set of his Firecore wires on the car. The first pass did not show any improvement but, on checking the plugs we noticed they were as clean as a new set. We started to jet up and on each pass the car ran quicker. After jetting up 4 sizes we noticed some color on the plugs and the E.T. improved 2 tenths. We also eliminated the misfire on the first pass issue completely.
It is our finding that Firecore Wires were able to deliver a hotter spark with less resistance which enables an increased fuel power. We also checked the old wires and found they were within the manufacturer’s specification range. No other changes were made to this bracket car.
We thank Rick and Firecore and now recommend these wires to all our customers. We run these wires on Don Martik’s ’65 Blown Alcohol Hemi Car.

I am proud of these ignition wires. They have proven themselves over and over. If they won the NHRA Championship on Matt Smith's Pro Stock Motorcycle last year, and now entrusted on all 4 of his ProStock Team Bikes, there is something to be said for the wires controlling RF and EMI issues. A Prostock Motorcyle has limited room under the bonnet, with dozens of hyper-sensitive computer sensors. I am truly sorry that some boots didn't work out for some guys. But it seems that the issues were just that. Boot problems. Thanks much. This is fun.

Join the quickest team in motorsports. Team FireCore. CustomWiresets.com