Quote:

Quote:

Haters gonna hate Rich.........I don't really understand it either. People ask for opinions and then want to argue when your opinion doesn't match what they WANT TO HEAR. I personally don't care what anyone does, it's their money and they can spend it as they please on whatever they please, but my only thing is that you have to overlook the "crap" and know that some appreciate what is posted from guys with real world experience who are actually trying the help.

And I don't frequent this board much anymore, but when I do, it quickly becomes VERY apparent why I don't come here as much as I used to. I am definitely not part of the "clique" here and don't care to be. But for some, unless you are part of this little "special group", they don't want to hear anything you have to say. Guess I don't carry on enough inane chatter about nothing to be one of "the boys".......LOL!!!!

Monte

Monte are you referring to me? When did I argue? I asked for an opinion on "Magnecor" wires, I already have Firecores. I've been chasing a pop and the plug wires are the next step. Nothing wrong with trying different stuff.

I can't imagine who they are referring to, I can't see where anyone bashed Firecore at all. But I guess if you aren't in the firecore "clique" and dare to even think of another brand it is taken as an assault on "the boys"...LOL