Quote:

Quote:

Real street racers don't care if you think their car is a "street car" or not and they make no illusions as such. Their ONE goal is to beat you and take your money.

So why were the OKC guys complaining about the guy from Chicago bringing out his 'Pro-Mod' to race them? I don't rememeber where I saw it, probably on the Bullet.
It seems to me that their claim is that their cars are the fastest in the nation under their rules.
Before you go on attack mode, it is just an observation and a question.

Tuff's car is far from a pro-mod........I think it was just talk, since the car runs on alky, has no cooling system and has a blower hanging out of the hood. They even sent a tow vehicle down for it after the hit. The OKC guys were more complaining about the Chicago guys "prepping" the street, not so much the car.

Dave knows how fast his truck is and knows what kind of runs he can make on the street. Not many cars out there he is going to be scared of racing on the street. Hell, at the PRI show, he was challenging Steve Jackson to bring his Pro-Mod out on the street and telling Steve he would gap him..........LOL!!!

And heeeeeeres DOC, with the same old tired crap. YES doc, it is a controlled environment. We get it, we know, nobody is arguing. But here is what it is NOT.....a prepped RACE TRACK. And before you tell me that you like the show, I know that, you have said that a hundred times as well. How about just find something NEW to complain about.

Monte