Quote:

Quote:

With more racing and less other filler crap, the show has been better. I don't love it, but I'll watch it now when bored.

I didn't agree with the part about their "street cars" are faster than the drag week guys. The drag week cars are street cars built to go fast at the track. The guys on the show, have race cars built for racing on the street. They don't drive them to race and most don't even have plates and so on. Little less ego and drama about cops... when they clearly have lights and so on set up... it could be pretty good.

Hardly.......how many 6.0 cert street cars you see tooling around your town. Make no mistake, the Unlimited Class cars are RACE CARS. They HAVE to be to meet they specs for the speeds they run. Anything can be made streetable with work. Lutz' 57 is a 6.0 cert chromoly chassis, with struts and a 4-link. It has a 600+ cubic inch motor with twin 94mm turbos. Not exactly a grocery getter

Monte

I'm not saying daily drivers... but they do have to drive the cars how many miles to compete in drag week. Maybe not what most consider a street car, but as least proven to be driven on the street not trailered a few miles to make a pass then loaded back up.

I don't see whats so appealing of racing on the street is if you don't drive the car/truck on the street to the place on the street your racing at.

Hopefully the shows good for business... definitely didn't miss your name on the t-shirt