There really is no beef that I know of. They went to Chicago and played by the Chicago rules, although they(OKC boys) were somewhat misled about the street prep, plus it was drizzling rain. Dave knocked the tires off and got beat, which he acknowledged. So Dave got beat, did he get "drug" or the "gap band played"...not really, he knocked the tires off. The other things are usually referenced when both cars "make the trip", which they did NOT...........so, what does it mean, NOTHING. The Sonoma lost a race, which it has plenty of times. As for the "stips" put on the race, I don't know, wasn't there. All I was told is that they argued about it for hours and the OKC guys finally just said "whatever lets go" as the bad weather was coming in and the film crew was pressing, as they had to shoot something.

Are there "faster" street racers than the OKC boys in this world, of course there are. There is ALWAYS somebody faster somewhere on any given day..........BUT.......the point is, at this time, NOBODY has come into OKC and raced the way THEY do(on a totally unprepped surface) and beat their top guys.

Monte