Quote:

Can anyone here suggest how the tightness of the Borgeson psbox compares to a FirmFeel stage 1-2 or 3 firmness after its been re-conditioned? What level (1-2-3) would it compare to? (I believe Steer'n'Gear offers similar firmness in their re-conditioning, so, we should include them, too.)

"I have the Firm Feel stage 3 on my 69 Barracuda, and it's good, except for the fact there is still some just off center numbness."

I have the Stage 3 in my Charger. As long as I am turning (The steering under a load) it feels fine. It is the feeling just a few degrees either side of center that I don't like. My 186,000 mile 2007 Ram feels tight as can be at all steering angles. I wish that the FF box felt as good. I'd be more inclined to keep it and forget any other option.
I like what Hotchkis has done to promote their stuff: Having a test vehicle at car events to showcase the capabilities of Mopars with their parts installed. I would LOVE to drive a Borgeson equipped car to know what to expect. Reviews are great but nothing beats feeling it for yourself. If these kits were dirt cheap I'd take the risk without question. I'm not doubting the value of the Borgeson unit, I'm just not willing to spend the cash unless I'm sure I'll like it.