Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

10 OR 11 TO 1 RATIO WOULD BE AWESOME!!! GO FOR IT!!! THAT'S WHAT WE WANT.. FASTEST STEERING POSSIBLE!!!

I wondered about this - is this too much for daily driving? I have the borgeson box and both stock and fast ratio pitman and idler arms at my disposal

Perfect if you have a way to set toe adjustment at home. Now you can check both ratios to what YOU LIKE. Ratio is mostly driver preference within a range. In an autocross though, very quick is almost always what drivers want.

I'd accurately measure each tie rod now to the 16th/32nd of inch and count threads exposed and check toe with plate or tread edge. Then put the fast ratio stuff on. Then reset toe only with tape measures and plates/edge.

If you want to go back, go back to your tie rod measurements, thread counts, and total toe measurements.

Get a ride height measurement at current and each total toe measurement. Measure and adjust each time on same location on the floor. Marking it with some tape on the floor is handy.

whats a good starting point when you put all of your front suspension together? I have a castor/camber guage as well as a bump steer guage. I think I understand your description on toe, Do you check toe with the weight on the ground or when the spindle is at the top (like simulating the same as you do for bump steer?

Also on you tie rods, what lengths do you start your tie rods at?