Quote:

Hey,Billy!! I am feeling pretty good today...Here is another crap rule from my home track...For the big money,the winner of Pro has a run off with the winner of Super Pro...I have seen a Pro car win once in a while but not too often...Now I know how fast your car is. So...You pull that box and run 1/8th mile against my beater and let's see how ya do!! Just funnin' ya,buddy!!

Now you are talking my kind of racing! I wish the only box allowed was the oil,water temp and tach.and you either run a 3 or 4 speed your choice! Not that its not now but put the driver in control of everything in the car and "Run what Ya Brung".

I like everybody else I am sick of having to jump through hoops to race.And I won't any more,and they have lighten up on the Rules other than needed safety rules,not just because of me but other racers as well won't race at their tracks.Get all the Racers together and go to the Track owner or who ever runs it and be frank with them,we have only one Track down here that sticks to his NHRA rules.He has 2-3 Big NHRA races a year and a Saturday night Bracket Race that does good to draw 20 cars total.

PS I understand what you are saying about the Pro vs Super Pro racer but don't mind it quite as bad being I am a S/P racer! Down here we mostly have only 2 class Box & No Box,and they each have their own race.For some reason the Door-Cars want to run Door-Cars for the 1st 4 rounds then against the dragsters but I don't mind that.

Last edited by MRMOPAR622; 07/23/13 04:52 PM.

"To Be The Man'You Have Got To Beat The Man" "T/D and Pro-Bracket Racer"