Quote:

Cab you are better than that. Nothing has changed in the rule books with respect to a given ET and MPH. If you exceed one, the other, or both; you have to accept the fact that you are too fast for "their defined rules and circumstances".

Once you can't accept the rules, it is time to move on to where the rules are different, or get a new hobby. I have moved on to enjoying the car more with less and still have the necessary combinations of parts to get me in trouble with the rules in sanctioned racing. There is always No-ET racing if you can find it.

I had not seen or heard of the 135 MPH rule before being told about it on Saturday My fault because it has been at the very front of the rule book in the ET rules and regulations for a long time evidentily That is the only place it is mentioned or listed in the NHRA rule book It(that limitation) is not in the general section or in any other location that I can find so the Stock and S/S/ racers can run in excess of 135 MPH with none of the safety equiptment that the ET racer is required to have once we go above 135.00 MPH
I traded my Duster off for this car due to E bodys selling easier than the A bodys do, my fault Hopefully one of the several guys that express interest in this car at that race will buy it so I can move on to other endeavors

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)