Quote:

Quote:

I went from running low 9s with a full fire suit in my Dart last year to running Mid 11s in a T shirt this year.

The index racing I do not care for. Ran it once, and to say it didn't work out, is an understatement. Maybe if I had a car more suited to that, but I do not like slowing it down.

As for avoiding the 9.99 thing, I completely agree. I am working on getting our car legal for 9.99 or quicker, which I think all I need now is a -5 jacket and my license, but I plan on slowing it down for next season. Got into enough trouble without some of the gear, and I just can't see wearing a warmer jacket and such just to go a few tenths quicker...There are a number of rules for that ET that really do add up in cost...

We had a bad accident at our track a few weeks ago, and since then, they have annouced full enforcement of all the rules will be in place for the next race. We were lucky and just had $1k worth of upgrades and are almost totally legal. I think the solid throttle cable and gas pedal toe hook are the only two items left for us which I was not aware of...And apherently is what went wrong during the accident that got the driver impailed with a fence post at our track.

What track and who wrecked??

5.53 @ 125 1/8th on the launch control..more left in her!