Quote:

Thanks John.. great minds think alike!!!!! I had no idea that somebody had actually had that done..... I remember reading something about this cryo treatment but I can't and won't spend alot of money to have it done. How much did you spend???? Enquiring minds want to know

I will try and post a better pic of the snapped shaft after I mow the lawn... TBF

i actually got it done for free , the trans shop I was dealing with gave it to me after I broke the one in my truck to test it out for them , but they told me later that guys have still broken them , it was my daily drive so I was to scared to do what I did before , rev the engine against the torque convertor to build boost , and get stranded again . they now have a BILLET piece , but it's 800 bucks.

there was a place local to me that does cryo but I haven't talked to them in years and don't know if they are still around , I was going to have some other parts done , the yonly wanted a 100bucks or so for as many parts as they could fit in at one time .