Quote:

Why can't you keep the stock floor?Their is no added bars between 25.5 and 25.3 in the floor area.Actually by keeping the stock floor you eliminate the use of #4 and #8 bars.Three major differences between 25.5 and 25.3.First 25.3 is all chromoly round tube or recently updated docol r8.25.5 can be eaither mild or 4130.Second 25.3 requires roof x brace #37 bars.25.5 requires only one diagnol #37.Third 25.3 requires multiple 1"diameter gussets at multiple given points.25.5 does not require.
Now will you have to drill some holes in the floor,yes!You will drill holes in the floor for the pillar bars and main hoop to intersect your #6 an #1 bars.Retaining the stock floor does require more effort usually.

There are quite a few size differences in a 25.5 and a 25.3. There are a few bars that can be left out of a 25.3 if you have a stock floor pan but why would you build a 25.3 and not have more bars in the floor and an x in the tunnel? I put a few bars extra and a few up sized from the spec to where I would feel comfortable in the car going as fast as the cert will allow.

One day I will have something cool here.