I read your postings and understood you. Maybe you didn't understand me when I mentioned that I was "researching". I get the impression that you are quick to defend your point of view judging by the defensive tone. This is a discussion, whether we are on-line or speaking person to person. Your intention to give me your opinion comes across like you are telling me what to do based on your words "if it were me", "you contradict yourself" etc. Your tone is more commanding than it is inquisitive, thoughtfull and even respectfull which doesn't encourage me to engage you in discusion.

I am a learner, and in the industry of motorsports competition, one only knows the limits through past triumphs and failures. The guy that wants to know more will eventually find his answer through honesty and a sense of bravery to journey into the unknown, and at the same time, remembering what has worked and what has failed.

I desire not to confine my thinking to what is "acceptable" in most peoples' minds because I know that what is already proven is documented by winners who have already failed thrrough trial and error and have learned from their mistakes and gone on to win. It's this way of thinking that advances ideas to create new limits and henceforth, pushes the "status quo" of the current generation to rethink what is beyond.

I don't know if my thoughts relate to your understanding, and that's fine if you disagree with my point of view. But don't accuse me of being misunderstandale or contradictive when I have initially laid out my interests to be known.

If you don't want to read my earlier posts and continue not understanding the nature of my question, then that's a stumbling block that you bring upon yourself. Don't expect me to engage in discussion with you in the future if you plan to approach me in the same condescending manner which you have already done, because I will not respond to you not out of spite but because of a lack of respect you bring to the discussion. And no legth of time of "knowledge" can change the fact that what keeps people together is mutual respect which you seem not to portray.

Please don't respond to me if you feel you have to have the "last word" to prove yourself. I have no interest to waste my thoughts and time in an argument when I can be learning something. If you do come back and engage in jeer, then your reputation will be solidified with me and the rest of the members here who value rational discussion. You will only be hurting yourself.

7455852-P9020925.JPG (64 downloads)
Last edited by razoreyes45k; 11/09/12 10:43 PM.