Whhooowww ......... Hold -on to your hat, Cowboy. You don't have to get emotional here. The election is over and Obamanation will unfortunately continue for now.

Politics and emotions aside, I did not say that this is an "all out" motor. If I did, I wouldn't even bother with a production block. K?

Since you ask who my "engine man" is, I have none. But if you ask who I listen to, they are:

1. Judd Massinghill
2. Steve Vance
3. Chris Bennett
4. Shawn Hooper
5. Chris Myers
6. John Witt

Their credentials? Winners of the 2012 Engine Masters Challenge

I started this thread because my build-up stage is still a ways away from the purchase of a set of heads and I'm using the internet to research, fact-find and consult with experienced owners on the best combination of parts and techniques to assemble my project. Nowhere have I berated or demeaned anyone's intelligence or have said that anyone is wrong. If you feel offended, I'm not to blame. I habitually thank people for their input and research claims as throughly as I can. What's wrong with the Eddy's you ask ? I don't know but they don't seem to advocate an Intake valve larger than 2.020". Not saying that it's a bad head, no. Just stating that the stroker motors can handle more according to some experts, namely: Reher Morrison for one.

Relax bud.

Last edited by razoreyes45k; 11/09/12 03:21 PM.