Quote:

Quote:

Who says they need 500" to go 8's? I'm sure it is easier to do with a bigger engine.

Anyone looking to make big power from a W8/W9 at a great price needs to look at Brett Millers CNC port. I would love to see what a big version of this port would do on a 440" w9 engine.

I have alot of areas that are untapped that are holding hp. Some will be cheap, some won't be cheap. Plus my car will loose another 70+ lbs this winter that I didn't get around to removing last year. It's going to get quicker!

Brian you have know idea just how pumped you have me to get my Brett prepped W-8s on my 447cid and in my 2600# car and send it down the track.I so glad to see your running hard and well with your set up and no issues.Lets try and get both our SB car to the same event next year and do some BB hunting.Nice job to you both.

Your heads are like jewelery compared to mine. I didn't know they were going on that many cid. Your car will fly. I am thinking about trying a new intake and bigger carb next year. I plan to do some traveling next year up that way so we might just get them together for that hunt.