Guess I never really followed up on this one. Remember my fittment issues with the oil pan? Against my better judgement, I sent it back to Charlies (on my dime) with the known issues of the oil deflector hitting the main studs (it was about 1 1/2" to high) and the massive amount of bolt holes that didn't line up. Charlie said that he would jump right on it as soon as it hit his door....well I had to call and remind him that he received it five days previous to my call and it should have been back to me (remember I sent this on my dime). So, I get it back and the oil deflector was lowered....about 1/2" (it does just barely clear now) and the bolt holes don't look like they were touched at all. I even sent a full size template to match the holes to and I guess it was just to difficult to make it fit! No way, no how will this thing fit on a engine and bolt down. I can get a maximum of six studs in it and the rest of the holes needed to be oblonged by as much as 1/8". How many hours do you think it takes to make a Charlies pan fit properly?

Before anyone bashes.....again; I contacted the vendor, described the problem, sent back (on my dime), vendor screwed around for a week with it, finally got it back and it still doesn't fit without alot of work from me.

This will be the last pan I ever get from Charlies. At this point, I want my money back due to the terrible workmanship. If I didn't get a dime back for the 8 hours it took me to make it fit, I still have $600 in it. I should have gone with the Williams pan for $25 more, but I wasn't sure I would have it this year.

There Brett.....how is that for an update?

Oh, I also had to send my balancer back to ATI since it has the integrated trigger wheel in the front shell. When I moved the crank trigger from the drivers side to the passenger side I couldn't get any magnets to line up with the pick up in the entire adjustment range. Ended up having to have ATI make a new one....cost almost as much as another balancer. I will never do that again. Just use the standard balancer and trigger wheel from now on since I would have only had to rotate the wheel to align magnets. Live and learn. Anyone need a 3 ring, driver side timing, 7" trigger shell with magnets starting at 30 degrees? They are only $250 new....