Quote:

Quote:

Great! Now start throwing parts at it! Did you get your k frame/front suspension stuff figured out?

No not yet, still thinking about options.

Meanwhile I'm just going to build a stock setup to get the car on the ground. I'll be using all Moog parts and rubber bushings, etc. throughout, but with 73-later spindles and BB disc brakes with BB 14" Rallye wheels. I am also building a second 8.75 rear end that I bought, I'll be using a new Dr.Diff Center section and BBP axles for the 14" BBP wheels and reproduction Goodyear Polyglass tires, and will be using stock rebuild leaf springs.

So, basically I'll have:

One setup that's all NOS parts and the stock SBP KH disc brakes, assembled, detailed and bagged, and a set of SBP Rallye wheels to go with it.

The stock original looking setup with Moog parts and a few small mods like brakes and wheel BP, going under the car for now as described above.

Then a 3rd setup with all of the upgraded handling componants which I'll install later on once I decide on the combo.

lol so explain the reason for 3 different setups? I'm assuming one is to make sure the car is fun to drive and drive smoothly. I'm assuming the stock one will be in case you ever sell it and then you'll install that setup?