C'mon Scott, surely that stuff can't be more than a couple hundred bucks!

The nice thing is that you are knowledgeable enough to avoid many mistakes during the resto and also you know who to deal with and what stuff to avoid.

My Superbee was part of my "Mopar education" and though I tried hard to make the right decisions, I did make many mistakes...luckily (?) most of them were solved by just shovelling more cash at the car! I have more repop stuff in storage than I do on the car; it became commonplace for me to order a repop part, look at it, toss it in the storage room and search ebay for a good or rebuildable original.

Also, some stuff just wasn't available; I sure wish that RPM stuff was out then and I wouldn't have used all that "simulated cast grey" paint on parts....oh well.

With your knowledge and contacts, I bet you can do a truly top drawer resto for not much more than most of us spend for something that, while nice, isn't anywhere near as correct.

Dave

1970 Super Bee 440 Six Pack 1974 'Cuda 2008 Ram 3500 Diesel 2006 Ram 3500 Diesel 2004.5 Ram 2500 Diesel 2003 Ram 3500 Diesel 2006 Durango Limited [url] http://1970superbee.piczo.com [/url]